JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

4k smart tv using roku

(Topic created: 05-07-2022 09:00 AM)
user0Q6QAUhVAT
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi, my smart tv has  roku built in, but I can not find the roku menu, please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
There should be multiple ways to locate The Roku Channel:

You can set your "Source" to "TV" (default) if you'd like, but it's totally optional
ā†“
Press the "Mic" buttonā†’ say "Open The Roku Channel" or "Open Roku Channel"ā†’It'll open within a few seconds
"Home"ā†’scroll to the right of "Home" until you find it
"Home"ā†’"Search"ā†’input "Roku"
"Home"ā†’"Apps"ā†’"Search"ā†’input "Roku"
"Home"ā†’"Apps"ā†’"Settings"ā†’scroll until you find it

With the other methods (excluding the voice command one), The Roku Channel app should come up & there should be a dark circle with the download symbol in it to show that it's installed. If it's not on Roku's tile, it's not installed, so you can install it. If it's already installed, select its tile to launch. For the voice command method, as it's opening & loading, the name & logo should appear on-screen until it's fully loaded & ready to use.

If you still can't find it, then you definitely will need to contact Samsung support or use an external Roku streaming device.

I really hope this helps! If it does, please consider giving a heart & marking this as a solution, thanks! Take care šŸ‘‹šŸ™‚

View solution in context

2 Replies
cubabori
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Not the place to be asking at.
0 Likes
Solution
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
There should be multiple ways to locate The Roku Channel:

You can set your "Source" to "TV" (default) if you'd like, but it's totally optional
ā†“
Press the "Mic" buttonā†’ say "Open The Roku Channel" or "Open Roku Channel"ā†’It'll open within a few seconds
"Home"ā†’scroll to the right of "Home" until you find it
"Home"ā†’"Search"ā†’input "Roku"
"Home"ā†’"Apps"ā†’"Search"ā†’input "Roku"
"Home"ā†’"Apps"ā†’"Settings"ā†’scroll until you find it

With the other methods (excluding the voice command one), The Roku Channel app should come up & there should be a dark circle with the download symbol in it to show that it's installed. If it's not on Roku's tile, it's not installed, so you can install it. If it's already installed, select its tile to launch. For the voice command method, as it's opening & loading, the name & logo should appear on-screen until it's fully loaded & ready to use.

If you still can't find it, then you definitely will need to contact Samsung support or use an external Roku streaming device.

I really hope this helps! If it does, please consider giving a heart & marking this as a solution, thanks! Take care šŸ‘‹šŸ™‚