JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

65” KS8000 developing light line in middle of screen

(Topic created: 02-10-2022 04:41 AM)
user185DYST50t
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a 65" KS8000 that started with a line and blur of light in the middle and it keeps getting progressively getting worse over a span of about a month or so now. It was smaller and seems to be getting longer and brighter. Nothing has come in contact with the screen and it’s always had light bleed issues on the edges since the day I purchased it but I’ve dealt with that, this is just unbearable to look at though. This type of "light bleed", just started randomly one day maybe after an update? The screen seems to get hotter in this area too, it’s always gotten pretty warm around the edges where the other light bleed is and has also cause the glued back panel to separate over time, but again i just dealt with that. This happens regardless of the inputs I have it on and all test screen display the same line. It’s also on the latest firmware. What is causing this and how do I get it fixed?  It seems to be a poor build quality and I should have returned it from the beginning. Anyone know a fix for this? Never had any issues on any of my LG or TCL TVs in the home and they were 1/2 the price of this one.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV having these issues. so that I may look further into this please send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of your TV? Please use the following link: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/26652638

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV having these issues. so that I may look further into this please send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of your TV? Please use the following link: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/26652638

0 Likes
james4040
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
blue bar middle of my phone can't move it says Samsung internet it killing me how can I remove it help.
0 Likes