Original topic:

8K TV problems

(Topic created: 02-20-2022 06:57 AM)
user35srSiWPr4
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

So I upgraded to 8K and have had nothing but problems because Samsung just doesn't care.

Problem one is I need 5 HDMI and cannot solve the problem with a switcher because of auto detect.  I even turned off anynet and still no help.  If I switch manually it works just fine, but that isn't good for the port. If I use a switcher it can't find the source.

Problem 2 is how the TV turns itself on and off all the time for no reason.

I used to think Samsung was great but I even e mailed the CEO and got no response and from here on out will never buy another Samsung product.

Another problem is when the HDMI port forgets what is on it and needs to detect it again.

I've done enough research to know these problems have been here a long time and Samsung either  just doesn't care or doesn't know stuff they should know.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator