Original topic:

(AU8072) 55" PC on TV app cannot be found.

(Topic created: 06-06-2022 12:48 AM)
Dan1ell
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

samsung.com/easy doesn't work and opens other websites, tried HTTPS:// and HTTP:// protocols too.
I cannot connect my PC to the TV wirelessly with "cast" on my PC (Windows 11 Professional)
When casting from windows the pop-up shows and says allow, deny, cancel. After clicking allow it shows spinning circles at the top of the TV and my logged-in username. It stays like that for at least 10-20 seconds that my PC says it couldn't connect, and the TV doesn't say anything, not a thing. TV bought this month no malfunction's and connected to the internet with ethernet. (Router manufacturer "Tenda") (PC network adapter from Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz) Help will be appreciated!

Daniel Pllumi
0 Likes
3 Replies
SteadyStatus21
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello @Dan1ell!
I first would like to say that when I connect my Windows 10 Laptop to my Samsung TV, I selected always allow. Second, what is "samsung.com/easy"? Did customer support give you that? I am confused on why you need a URL to pair to your TV. If that does not work, please let me know and I will be more than happy to continue assisting you!

Hope this helps!
-SteadyStatus21

0 Likes
Dan1ell
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This is an application that the TV says to install for connection other than the standard (wireless) connection by Windows "Cast" (AirPlay worked with MacOS but the windows "Cast" doesn't work) as I mentioned above, this is a link provided by the TV for the application called Easy Connection to Screen. (These options to connect come after I select windows, the first option is the application with this link and then is the Windows "Cast" and the IP one)

Daniel Pllumi
0 Likes
Nisey78
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
This doesn't apply to my issue at all SMH
0 Likes