JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

All the Widgets are missing on my Model: UN46B8000XFXZA TV

(Topic created: 02-26-2022 12:45 PM)
userk1peWh7HfG
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Very recently I noticed all the widgets gone from my Samsung Model: UN46B8000XFXZA LED TV.  I have a wired LAN Connection directly from my router with a good signal quality.  Can anybody explain why there are no longer any widgets available?  Has Samsung stopped supporting older model televisions?  This TV cost me over $2500.00.  I have four Samsung televisions, three Samsung Flat Screen Monitors as well as a Samsung Cellphone.  I have been a loyal customer of Samsung products.  I would hate to have to go elsewhere for a new TV.  This model still functions perfectly with the exception of the missing widgets!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I understand the frustration that losing access to features can cause. Unfortunately, the services that were available for the UN46B8000XFXZA when it was manufactured 13 years ago simply no longer exist. Adding a 3rd party device such as a Firestick or Roku would provide you with access to the newer streaming applications an widgets you may be interested in, but the Internet@TV application will not be compatible with apps that were not even invented when it was released.

View solution in context

2 Replies
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Not sure how to process your post. The entire panel of the OS is missing elements or some add-on functionality like a on screen clock, always on, you as the user would place on the screen?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I understand the frustration that losing access to features can cause. Unfortunately, the services that were available for the UN46B8000XFXZA when it was manufactured 13 years ago simply no longer exist. Adding a 3rd party device such as a Firestick or Roku would provide you with access to the newer streaming applications an widgets you may be interested in, but the Internet@TV application will not be compatible with apps that were not even invented when it was released.