JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Burnt plastic/Toxic bad smell picture dimmed 70’

(Topic created: 05-13-2023 08:10 PM)
CherriBomb81
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I was watching tv when out of nowhere a horrible toxic smell was coming from over by my tv stand. I walked over to see if I could find the smell and I located the smell coming from the back of my Samsung 70’ television!! I was so nervous and scared that I didn’t even notice that the picture got very dark and dim. I then unplugged it and plugged it back up and the picture is still dark and the horrible toxic smell is still there! I had to put my dog out of the room and open my windows!! Can someone help me please! I have NO TV NOW! And the small has made me sick even my dog vomited.. what is going on SAMSUNG??? #samsung #hdtv #smarttv #70inch #help

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Oh no! I hope everyone is doing alright. Please contact us directly by either Private message or by calling in at 1 (800) 726-7864. With the following information so that we may get someone out there to look at this. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: 

Model Number: 

Serial Number: 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
TrippieD
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Wow!!
0 Likes
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Surely the warranty will come in handy right?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Oh no! I hope everyone is doing alright. Please contact us directly by either Private message or by calling in at 1 (800) 726-7864. With the following information so that we may get someone out there to look at this. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: 

Model Number: 

Serial Number: 

0 Likes