JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't redeem xbox controller promo - expires 3/31/23, website said it expired 1/31/23

(Topic created: 03-29-2023 10:16 AM)
xboxredemptionissues
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I received a redemption code on 1/11/23 that said I had until 3/31/23 to redeem it.  In early Feb, I clicked on the link https://controllerredemption.com/  and the website says the redemption period ended on 1/31/23. I called and emailed Samsung multiple times in February and got the update below via email. Totally doubted they were shipping it, so I just waited until it got closer to 3/31 to see if it would miraculously show up, but surprise - no controller, so I called again today. I was told that I need to go to the website on 3/31 to redeem it. Haha.  It expires on 3/31 and the page is going to suddenly work that day, right? 

Anyone have any success with redeeming the free xbox controller code between 2/1 and 3/31? so ridiculous.  

Hello Customer! Greetings from Samsung, This mail is regard to the Xbox controller.
There is a good news! I see that we have got an update of the Xbox controller and it will be shipped on or before March 31, Once it's shipped you will be notified via email with the tracking details.
I appreciate your continued time and patience while we are working on this issue.
If you still have any challenges, Please do reach out to us.
Thank you for contacting Samsung order support.
Warm regards,
mohd

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

That is frustrating! I wish there was something here that we could do, however, we don't have access Promotions. Please reach out to the redemption team by emailing: support@controllerredemption.com 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

That is frustrating! I wish there was something here that we could do, however, we don't have access Promotions. Please reach out to the redemption team by emailing: support@controllerredemption.com