JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't sign in to the Samsung store on my smart tv

(Topic created: 01-22-2022 03:47 PM)
usertfBKycSDCx
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm trying y add HBO max on our Samsung Smart tv.  We bought this tv in 2020. When I go to pay it won't let me. Says I need to sign in to the Samsung store on my smart tv. I don't know where to go to do that.  So I signed in on my smartphone but that didn't do anything. Ideas, please? Thanks 👍☺️

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported with the television and will assist as best as possible. Can you ensure you signed in to your Samsung account on the television? If you are not logged in, logging back into your account should resolve the error. If you are logged in, we recommend logging out then back in to retry, if assistance is still needed please send the full model code and the serial number in a private message for review- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported with the television and will assist as best as possible. Can you ensure you signed in to your Samsung account on the television? If you are not logged in, logging back into your account should resolve the error. If you are logged in, we recommend logging out then back in to retry, if assistance is still needed please send the full model code and the serial number in a private message for review- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes