JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can’t sign into Samsung account & Netflix been updating for months😡

(Topic created: 07-05-2022 08:52 PM)
loopyloo
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Have been trying for months now using all the tips & tricks from  here/Google/utube have reset my Samsung Smart TV bought 2014 more times than I’ve had hot dinners in the past 7/8 months, just about lost my patients. I purchased two Smart TV’s at the same time. One for the living room of which had no problems at all,  signed in and Updated also Netflix working but the smaller model in bedroom just won’t let me sign in as greyed out and says function not available also can’t use Netflix as says its updating, I’m sure it doesn’t take 8 months plus to update. Checked internet that’s all ok, says no updates are available & the current version is 2127. Usually I can sort things out but this dam TV has just about driven me nuts 🤬, someone please help 🙏🏼 what the heck am I not doing right.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bs2209
Sun
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Try a factory reset of the TV. It's probably a glitch. If that doesn't work contact samsung care and they can give you a code that will let them log into the TV remotely and try to fix the issue. If they can't then at that point its just straight up defective.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Bs2209
Sun
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Try a factory reset of the TV. It's probably a glitch. If that doesn't work contact samsung care and they can give you a code that will let them log into the TV remotely and try to fix the issue. If they can't then at that point its just straight up defective.
xtreme_wond3r
Explorer
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
The TV is probably defective
0 Likes