JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Constant green flickering severely distorting ks800D picture

(Topic created: 05-27-2021 06:05 PM)
useroBpF5TiP52
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a unks800d 4k 55 inch hdr tv. I have had it since 2017. I talked to support and they had a local samsung support facility but they could not tell me what the price would be or if i was under warranty (I am not i think).  I asked the support contractors when they emailed me and quoted me 300+ which is to be honest a lot of an amount for me at the moment. Is there any way to fix it in an affordable way? I really love this tv, I have the wireless soundbar which I love, and I like samsung products, this is the first one I have had trouble with, I dont want to have to replace it with a tcl or something.PXL_20210528_005046067.MP (1).jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I understand how this may be frustrating, if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
useroBpF5TiP52
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

any help or ideas?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I understand how this may be frustrating, if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes