JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Faulty Screen qe55qn700atxxu 8K TV

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 09:23 AM)
userRqNIx01xJM
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi, could someone please help urgently, this tv is almost constantly off more than on now? 

I am all Samsung, but I am fast losing confidence in this company. I have phones, washing machine, dryer, smart watch, sound bar,  fridge, and this good for nothing, really, tv?

The first TV had an inherrant problem with the screen this was replaced with a brand new one from Samsung. (this one has now gone faulty? This was a brand new replacement.)

Today 17/august/2022 I reset the unit to factory setting and unplugged everything as per the technicians instructions, (after getting absolutely no where with this particular technical advisor I asked to be transfered to a different advisor, (we went through the checks again reset tv,  and nothing else plugged in I still had this scrren problem)).

I now have a repair company coming out on the 26august2022 to replace the screen.

This TV model number is QE55Q700TATXXU. 

Surely this cannot be right every six months or there abouts,  the screen should go faulty? 

Please can you do something to rectify the problem at your earliest convenience Samsung. 

I am also wondering if I should send an email to the CEO of Samsung,  would this make any difference? 

Robert Bridgett. 

2 Replies
SapphireXK
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
You should probably specify what the actual issue is, and not just "screen not work". I highly doubt the CEO cares about a singular customer.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes