Original topic:

Fit to display gets reset every time I turn on the TV

(Topic created: 08-19-2022 10:33 AM)
usercL9enJjuDF
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello to everyone

Have a problem since the previous firmware release that is broken the fit to display function, If leave the function turned on every time I turn off the TV and turn on again  gets reset to automatic , when should keep my settings this happens in a 55 inches class QN90a south America (Chile)  model and with the firmware 2101 don't recall what number was the previous firmware release enough destroyed the fit to display I expected with the newer  firmware should solve the problem but still the setting broken.

Since in my country the community of Samsung only is focused on cell phones I think that probably the firmware problem I have might be happening also with the model for America, Canada and Mexico.

Best regards Francisco

0 Likes
1 Reply
userdEhX7f4NBY
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It happens to me too with the last two firmwares using a 50" model. When this issue happens and you try to fix it by enabling fit to screen on, it introduces another bug making the navigation with the remote noncontinuous while holding a nav button. Enabling and then disabling Remote Button Repeat Settings in Accessibility temporary fixes the navigation issues with the remote.

I wonder if the 2022 model has the same issues.

0 Likes