JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help finding a part number for TV remote sensor

(Topic created: 08-02-2022 11:56 AM)
userGP6rTuFsfR
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm new to the forums and so sorry if I'm not in the correct spot, but I'm not sure where else to go. I have a QN65Q80RAFXZA version AD03. I have a client whose TV will not recognize the One Remote (TV wont attempt to sync no matter what), nor will the standard Samsung Universal IR remote. The TV won't react to any of them and the only control that can be done is from the bottom of the TV where the power button is. We have swapped out the remotes and performed every reset we could. It seems like it is the sensor. I spoke with Samsung Tech Support and they said they don't have the ability to find parts and gave me the number for the part department. They said they can get parts, but they need to know the part number. Can anybody clue me in on what part number I need so this TV can be used again with a remote?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ogata92
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
My apologies, I just tried looking for the part, and it doesn't look as if it's listed. Because on that specific TV, the IR Sensor is part of the power button. However, after some looking, I found this part number BN59-48727A (it is for the QN65Q80RAFXZA. Ask them to be safe though. Sorry again.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Ogata92
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
https://www.samsungparts.com/mobile/default.aspx

Just look for the part there. It'll have part numbers and everything else you need.
0 Likes
Solution
Ogata92
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
My apologies, I just tried looking for the part, and it doesn't look as if it's listed. Because on that specific TV, the IR Sensor is part of the power button. However, after some looking, I found this part number BN59-48727A (it is for the QN65Q80RAFXZA. Ask them to be safe though. Sorry again.
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! You can also call in directly to our parts distributor for further help at 800-627-4368.