JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How enter a space on smart TV's on screen keyboard?

(Topic created: 12-21-2022 04:43 AM)
SVanDee
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I don't see a "space" key on my new QN55S95BAFXZA's on screen keyboard. How can I enter "new world symphony" for example?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concerns about the smart TV keyboard not showing the space bar.  The button should look like this: spacebutton.PNG

If the on-screen keyboard does not appear when you are searching on your TV, entering a Wi-Fi password, entering a network name, or entering a channel number resetting, then pairing the remote again could help.

Here is a link you might find helpful: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01212664/

If the issue still occurs  Please reach out to a moderator in a PM. We would like to obtain a photo of the keyboard you are seeing If one is appearing.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concerns about the smart TV keyboard not showing the space bar.  The button should look like this: spacebutton.PNG

If the on-screen keyboard does not appear when you are searching on your TV, entering a Wi-Fi password, entering a network name, or entering a channel number resetting, then pairing the remote again could help.

Here is a link you might find helpful: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01212664/

If the issue still occurs  Please reach out to a moderator in a PM. We would like to obtain a photo of the keyboard you are seeing If one is appearing.

0 Likes
SVanDee
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I didn't explain the problem clearly. When I'm in the Pandora or Spotify apps,  go to Search, and click the text box, a keyboard does appear on screen but it doesn't have any space key. I just figured out both apps interpret a "." (period) in the text as a space so all is well. Thanks for responding to my original post so promptly.

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

You're very welcome! Please be sure to reach out again if you have any questions or concerns! Have a wonderful day! Happy Holidays!  

0 Likes
RW46
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Why does my on screen keyboard on my samsung 65 inch QLED tv not have a space bar to separate words