JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to Change Accounts on Spectrum TV App

(Topic created: 06-16-2020 05:55 AM)
userpjeWeS0RkM
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I want to log out of the Spectrum App and log in with a different email address.  I have removed the app and reinstalled and it remembers what I was logged in before.  There is nothing in the app that shows settings and logout.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
18 Replies
userZzge5BDWG1
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Did you fix this issue? If so, can you please talk me how this issue was fixed.thanks 

@Waterfalls2020 wrote:

I do not understand what you mean.... just press return button. 

My spectrum service is disconnected. I want to log out of one spectrum account (that is disconnected) then log into a different spectrum account with new login credentials. Yet I can figure out how to log out of the spectrum app.

0 Likes
userxieD05cs1q
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Has anyone found a solve for this?  I only have this problem on one of my Samsung TVs.  When I click sign out, it closes the app.  However, when I click the app again, it logs me in as "Spectrum Customer" and therefore I'm not able to get my TV package.  I've tried deleting/reinstalling the app several times, resetting the entire TV to factory settings, no luck with anything.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

You will want to report this issue to Spectrum. The app is not not receiving a confirmation of logging you out of the account

0 Likes
usergrugUUG5l8
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same problem but can't hit the return button, it freezes the TV. I've tried deleting and reinstalling and even full resets with no luck.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

As the app is developed and maintained by Spectrum, we recommend contacting them to report this issue.

0 Likes
tylercushman
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am unable to install the Spectrum app on my new Samsung Q60T. I click "install", and it does nothing. Please help.

0 Likes
userXDHowxlWnj
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
just to confirm so that samsung know many have this problem. I am in the same boat. freezing or looping
0 Likes
ajssht
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
If you are able to login to spectrum then all you have to do to log out is, wait for everything on the tv to go away so it's just the picture of what u are watching then push RETURN OR BACK BUTTON, till u see it says live tv guide ext. Go to the bottom left an push settings now remember at first the settings button looks like a GEAR before putting the cursor over it, then just go to bottom of list where it says sign out

20210408_094307_5174.jpg

20210408_094111_5173.jpg

20210408_094037_5172.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you for sharing!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes