JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Intermittent white screen

(Topic created: 05-18-2023 02:04 PM)
windmill7777
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a Samsung TV model UN60H7100.  Since moving from one home to another, it has begun flashing a solid white screen intermittently.   It does not seem to do this if using OTA antenna watching local stations. It does it watching anything on the Roku.   I have 2 Rokus so I have swapped them out.  Both do it.   I have thought about opening a ticket with internet provider but I don't know what to say...   I really don't want it to be the TV.   Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello there and welcome to the community!  You mentioned swapping the Rokus that you have, but have you checked all of the HDMI ports on the television? If so, unfortunately service would be the next step to resolve your issue.  You could give us a call at 800-726-7864 or you can send us a DM here with some additional information if you would like to move forward with the service process. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
TacoMaster63
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I would imagine something got damaged during the moving process, in which case you probably need to get a repair
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello there and welcome to the community!  You mentioned swapping the Rokus that you have, but have you checked all of the HDMI ports on the television? If so, unfortunately service would be the next step to resolve your issue.  You could give us a call at 800-726-7864 or you can send us a DM here with some additional information if you would like to move forward with the service process. 

0 Likes