Original topic:

My worst nightmare in online shopping

(Topic created: 08-17-2022 11:07 AM)
joa0770
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I don't even know why I'm writing to you, it's clear to me that you don't value or respect your clients, I've never been disrespected and discriminated against as much as you, since they did not have a Spanish-speaking supervisor and their team of operators in Spanish hung up on me or told me that they could not help , you are relying on your fame and have the worst customer service I've ever experienced, I tried to buy a 43" the sero from them, and they delivered it to me broken, after playing with me for 3 days and by all means, chat, email and telephone, and they made me lose an afternoon of work, they told me that I should go go out and send what they delivered photo and I'm going to have to re-purchase it, that is, reapply, and hit my credit again, the truth is I was a fan of your products but after this experience I will never buy a single cable from you, so thanks for nothing 

1 Reply
Jacobbbb
Nebula
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
You're not the only one that gets bad support from samsung, so don't go and say they're being discriminatory, their customer service is just horrible.