JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 05-27-2016 04:46 PM)
michaelgeraci
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have HU8550, SEK 3500 set-up. Firmware 1453. Netflix app has been reinstalled. I still get the "cannot play title at this time" message on every title. Netflix works fine on all other devices in my house. Any ideas?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
581 Replies
userdNROtICb65
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Worked for me, thx!

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We're glad that you're up and running!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userVY03e8FYXP
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am having the same problem accessing Netflix that everyone else in here has with their Samsung TV's. I've done all of the troubleshooting in here, only once in the past 3 weeks has Netflix worked, it was after doing the country change trick. It only worked for that session of me watching Netflix. It's extremely frustrating and is most definitely a Samsung issue. I have 3 Samsung's and was going to get a 4th, but after this I'm not sure I can justify it.

0 Likes
user6dIeKops7N
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I've had my TV UN40MU6290 since just before xmas. Had no problems until about 3 months ago. Seemed it started about a week after the tv upgraded its software. One day I got the "were havng trouble playing this title now" error message. I did nothing and the next day it was fine and for 3 days after. Then it happened again and I have not been able to watch Netflix since. When it worked and selecting Netflix I would get the NETFLIX in red and it would take a least 15 seconds to load upto 45. Since it stopped working I rarely get that red logo loading screen and when I do it lasts about 2 secs. Sometines I'll login and all I get is a black screen. I have tried every so called solution in this forum  and NOTHING works!!!

0 Likes
useroReG0mGk0G
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
It's really a shame. 50 pages of complaints and Samsung has done nothing about it! 😠
0 Likes
Dinasia20
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

HI, Did you get a solution to your issue? I have the same problems.

0 Likes
userjDEO10AB1D
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

0 Likes
masuknyc
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This worked!

Masuk
0 Likes
userD1Rj7MRyns
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thanks man, this got my netflix back.. but not my IPTV.

Any idea for this?

0 Likes
Jodes
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

So how you get to settings if no buttons work? 🙂 

0 Likes