JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Network Naming convention

(Topic created: 10-04-2020 10:33 AM)
user9uKmXnRrFh
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! I My att wifi was incorrectly installed or set up incorrectly when I added a firestick 4k. So now the network is labeled "Unknown". The firestick can't find ATT.. My question is : Does anyone know how I can delete the "unknown" network so the firestick can find the ATT network? Thank you so much in advance.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I recommend reaching out to your ISP regarding this, as this has to do with your router settings. This is something you'd have to address with them directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I recommend reaching out to your ISP regarding this, as this has to do with your router settings. This is something you'd have to address with them directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes