SergioB
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Samsung TV 

Model: UN55JU7500FXZA

Version: TS01 

Firmware: 1530 Most Recent.

When i connect the one connect mini box to the tv it turns off and has 2 red blinks and it repeats. TV wont turn on at all unless the One Connect is off then the TV works perfectly fine. Can someone lend me a hand in trying to figure out whats wrong? The TV is fine so im guessing the issue is the One connect itself..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It sounds like it is indeed a defective one connect box. You are welcome to check www.samsungparts.com for a replacement. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It sounds like it is indeed a defective one connect box. You are welcome to check www.samsungparts.com for a replacement. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usereyI1YUSfg7
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have same issue. Ordered new one connect and cable and still does it. TV is fine till I plug cable into one connect.Did i get a faulty box again?

0 Likes
useronAA01WhoL
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Mine is doing the same; two blinks and also after replacing the one connect box. Very frustrating to say the least given the cost of these TVs and the fact it started happening 3 months after the warranty ran out. 

Will be replacing the PCB in the TV next I suppose.

0 Likes
user2uQKu8ZybC
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It's sad that Samsung won't respond to this issue if it's not the mini. I'm in the same situation but won't buy a mini to throw money at something that isn't the problem

0 Likes
userKSlQhrLlaS
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same here. JU7500 and still not working with One Connect mini replacement. I bet it's the same issue and could be fixed by replacing another component like the t-con or whatever, but without input from Samsung no way of knowing. The is happening to alot of people it seems from my Google searches. If anyone figured out what component needs to be replaced please update this thread!

0 Likes
userWSkFvLJLfA
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Is the only solution after replacement of mini connect cable and unit to replace an internal component? That would be expensive, so why not buy a new TV other than Samsung?

@useronAA01WhoL wrote:

Mine is doing the same; two blinks and also after replacing the one connect box. Very frustrating to say the least given the cost of these TVs and the fact it started happening 3 months after the warranty ran out. 

Will be replacing the PCB in the TV next I suppose.

0 Likes
SergioB
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I know its been months but anyone ever found a fix? @userKSlQhrLlaS @user2uQKu8ZybC @useronAA01WhoL @usereyI1YUSfg7 

0 Likes
useronAA01WhoL
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Mine still doesn't work but have only replaced the one connect. Opening the TV to replace pcbs isn't fun.

0 Likes
userWSkFvLJLfA
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a UN 40 7500 and it doing the same thing.

Is there any other solution besides an expensive repair to replace an internal component?

@useronAA01WhoL wrote:

Mine still doesn't work but have only replaced the one connect. Opening the TV to replace pcbs isn't fun.

0 Likes