JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One connect box not always recognizing connected devices

(Topic created: 10-15-2020 03:00 PM)
user87XvfZg18R
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have owned this tv for around 2 1/2 years now. Since new, I have faced some issues with various devices connected to it, as every once in a while, tv doesn't want to recognise them. As time passes by, situation is getting worse, at the point that sometimes I give up on it.-
I see that this is a known problem for variuos Samsung tv models, so I want to know what is my best bet on this.-

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that what devices are not connecting? Also, can I have your full model number and current software version number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user87XvfZg18R
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello there!

As shown on TV!

Model Code: UN65MU9000

Software Version: T-KTMAKUC-1280.5 , BT - S

Thanks,

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Also what devices are not connecting? Have you tried using different cables? Or is it Bluetooth devices? 

0 Likes
user87XvfZg18R
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello there!

No problem with bluetooth! The situation is only with devices connected physically to "one connect" hub.

In my case, most frequent use is HDMI 4 (ARC) which is the port I use for the cable box. In port 3, 2 and 1 there's other devices connected, with new HDMI cables (which I interchange to see if problem persists and yes, it does). Whenever I try to swap between all 4 devices, is when the problem arises.-

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

0 Likes