JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Peacock Premium on smart tv's?

(Topic created: 06-27-2021 08:37 PM)
user9NW2tv5lPh
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Now that the Peacock app is finally available on Samsung smart tv's, I have a Peacock Premium account. But in setting up on the tv, I wasn't asked to login to a current account. I had to create a new account which I'm assuming isn't Premium. How do I access my Peacock Premium account through the app on the Samsung tv?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you for reaching out you should be able to sign out of your account when you close the app down at then open it back up you should see an option and the top right corner showing account click on that and sign out of the new account created from there make sure you are on the main screen from where you first load up the peacock app look at the top right-hand corner and it should say "already have an account" and will say sign in to the right of that. 

Be sure to click " âś“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user9NW2tv5lPh
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It appears that once I put in my email address it is recognizing the account associated with that email address  which is Premium. Or at least that's what it says when I click on "account" in the upper right corner. The reason I need it to associate with my Premium account is that when the new Premier League season starts in August, there are a lot of games that are only available on Peacock Premium.

0 Likes