JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Prime Video not working!

(Topic created: 05-26-2019 09:38 AM)
Oldyellr
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a Samsung Model UN55MU6300F Smart TV. Lately my Amazon Prime Video app has stopped working.  I either get a perpetual loading symbol followed by an "Insufficient bandwith" message, or if I click a series I've been watching, it does not respond and will not play. I had to update my Amazon password recently, but that made no difference until now. I'm at my wits end and ave to watch it now on my laptop instead. Could it be that my smart TV isn't entering the new password, and if so, how can I update it?

142 Replies
userxVIRKxPApA
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Worked for me thankyou

0 Likes
userUCaK9b65uu
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thanks, this worked for me.

0 Likes
userAQUmWi3M4j
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I did not need to unplug.  I simply held the power button on remote for 20 seconds in the process of turning off the television and held the power button on remote for 20 seconds in the process of turning on the television.  Loaded right up afterwards.  I'll be needing to do this regularly as we implemented parental controls on our router and everytime the internet is shut off or on as scheduled it seems it will be necessary to power cycle the television.

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We appreciate the input!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userVaiwbT08nn
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This worked for me! I am so glad to have my Prime back!

0 Likes
userImtSfZ0DOz
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Dont know about the holding the power button for 20 second, but unpluging it for 1 min worked for me

userpVMbiDYT80
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Unplugging worked for me.

0 Likes
userkNBPmBBo6h
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This worked for me. Thanks!

user9I0xiV2jxV
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This worked for me.  My Prime app seemed to be locked up before trying your fix.  Thanks.

usertY9i7s1lrj
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I didn't even have to unplug, just held down the power button and when it came back on launched right up