JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Prime Video not working!

(Topic created: 02-09-2019 02:05 PM)
Oldyellr
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have a Samsung Model UN55MU6300F Smart TV. Lately my Amazon Prime Video app has stopped working.  I either get a perpetual loading symbol followed by an "Insufficient bandwith" message, or if I click a series I've been watching, it does not respond and will not play. I had to update my Amazon password recently, but that made no difference until now. I'm at my wits end and ave to watch it now on my laptop instead. Could it be that my smart TV isn't entering the new password, and if so, how can I update it?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
142 Replies
usergaG5M2dbRJ
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Holding the power button worked for me. Thanks for the help

0 Likes
userjvkMqVzejb
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This worked for me!!! My TV didn’t even show up on Amazon to deactivate. Thank you for sharing this remedy!

userU4HSCqRyvo
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Unplugging, then waiting 1 minute before power back on. Then holding power button for 30 seconds worked for me also!!

thanks!

@Samsung_Qp1Oo4Q wrote:

I tried that too. Didn't work. Watched YouTube videos, fixed it. Unplug TV for 1 minute. then hold down power button for 20 seconds on remote. It will reset cache. This worked for me. 

Deregister your Device & resetting did not help!

user6mIxHiQFM5
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thanks for the the solution. It works where others did not. 

0 Likes
user2ZpBzKbHhO
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

thank you so much! prime wasn’t working for days no matter what i tried but as soon as i did this it helped and fixed it and now in is working! again thank you!

userHTZrxnDNzm
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Woo-hoo! After an hour chatting with Amazon, trying all they suggested, nothing worked. Now it's alive! Thank you.

@Samsung_Qp1Oo4Q wrote:

I tried that too. Didn't work. Watched YouTube videos, fixed it. Unplug TV for 1 minute. then hold down power button for 20 seconds on remote. It will reset cache. This worked for me. 

0 Likes
userdGx8xFGLpA
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

That worked for me, as well! Thanks!

0 Likes
userveLTVTESWa
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Unplug TV for 1 minute. then hold down power button for 20 seconds on remote

worked for me

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you!  We appreciate the input!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user7dRrPitghI
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thanks, this just worked for us.