Original topic:

QD OLED S95B help! Update 1302 remote home button won't default to media

(Topic created: 07-05-2022 10:09 PM)
Samsung_5I6kLLK
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello team, 

With update 1302 the home button on the remote now defaults to game hub not media.  This is very irritating, is there any way to change this?

Also with the QD oled the screen saver doesn't work on external input sources. Is there anyway to enable the screen saver as to avoid burn in?

Thanks! 

2 Replies
userL2SwQWOghA
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I agree this is very irritating and would like to know how to fix this. I seen that it only happens if you leave you game console on. With this forced update they also removed my PS5 icon and the Add To Home option. So I can no longer have my PS5 icon in the media section now there no easy way to switch back and forth, it now takes a dozen button pushes since there is not a source button on the remote.

0 Likes
userBri19MvtpN
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

What’s even worse and more frustrating…I discovered this tv does have a pop-up quick menu where there is a source option but you can only access it with the button underside the tv(which I never knew was there). But the remote cannot access that same menu! So ridiculous. I hope Samsung really revamps this whole UI in a future update. 

0 Likes