JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Re: KS8000 Vertical Lines in all inputs

(Topic created: 08-02-2020 10:14 PM)
userUm4WvGg0lK
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This just happened to me yesterday. I turned on the TV to this screen. I tried all inputs with no luck. I've had the TV for a little under 3 years. After reading through the Samsung community, I noticed this is a common problem with this model. Everyone's TVs on the forums seem to be having this issue at around the 3 year mark.  I use Samsung products in our home and they never have failed us. This was a large purchase for my family. It's really disappointing. Could you please provide a solution?

28A12BA6-C3F3-46CB-AA44-E56FD584D233.jpeg

JUMP TO SOLUTION
94 Replies
userTWHGXYEoUW
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I got a message from a moderator, which I replied to and never heard anything else.

0 Likes
userdXtDo9T2P9
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Purchased in Dec 2016, really sad to see this happen.  Spent the extra on a good brand like Samsung for the longevity.  Seems to be a really prevalent issue in the KS8000 series.  If any mod is around I would love to get this fixed. 😞

IMG_1304.jpgIMG_1306.jpg

MalteMicha
Halo
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
a failing capacitor or buffer? Somethings up with the motherboard for sure on this if thats all its doing. A loose and or shorted component.
Dtoxz-
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Same thing happened with my KS9000 and when I posted on here, they deleted my post I'm done with Samsung altogether.
user31FjTitt6W
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Welp... Like many others my KS8000 seems to have fallen victim to the vertical green line broken panel. I have used it for a few years and out of nowhere it shut down and then turned back on to this. Cannot find a repair shop locally that will touch it and at a loss for what to do. I have only purchased Samsung TVs and hadn't had issues until this one. I already had to replace the input box once and now with this I fear it might be time to move on. 

Does anybody know how I can get this fixed? I spent so much money on this TV and while I know it is out of warranty, I loved it while it was working and don't want to give it up. IMG_1396.jpeg

Seijitsu
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My 55 inch Samsung KS9000 TV randomly started showing vertical lines and shadowing on all inputs. I was somewhat surprised as I own 4 Samsung TVs. Three of which look as good as day one and are older than my KS9000. I have been an exclusive Samsung TV owner and have always felt that the Samsung name meant quality. So, I am disappointed that this TV is starting to fail only after  3-4 years. I hope there is a solution/fix for this issue.  

Many thanks

IMG_2602 (2).jpg

0 Likes
userZRUyXQvYVt
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I started getting vertical colored lines today on my un55ks8500 TV. I tried unplugging everything and then only pluggin power back in and it is still doing it.

0 Likes
user0ljm5hEEEg
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Having the same issues as the other members posting. TV less than 4 yrs old started getting the vertical lines. I have read mods can help get this fixed or exchanged. Any help is appreciated.20200915_162444.jpg

user0ljm5hEEEg
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Just to add... I am original owner. I purchased TV new.

Thanks 

0 Likes
user0ljm5hEEEg
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Any help or direction to remedy this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

0 Likes