JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Remote control BN59-01315J: Feedback

(Topic created: 05-21-2023 08:44 PM)
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Samsung Smart TV remote control BN59-01315J is just about the most irritating remote I had the displeasure of owning , buttons too close with each other you touch one button end up somewhere else .

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We're glad that you found a remote that works best for you! We have added a feedback tag to the conversation just in case that Samsung is looking input in the future.  If you have any questions in the future or any feedback you would like to provide, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I purchased off eBay a " Replace Remote Control for All Samsung TV UHD HDTV 4K 8K 3D Smart TV BN59-01329A " , it is a much better experience than the Samsung remote control , simple straightforward couple of functions and there is all what I need in it , the original Samsung remote control was extremely irritating , I have big hands and big fingers and more than one time I pushed the wrong button in the middle of the show on the original Samsung remote , $5.99 of Peace of Mind .
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We're glad that you found a remote that works best for you! We have added a feedback tag to the conversation just in case that Samsung is looking input in the future.  If you have any questions in the future or any feedback you would like to provide, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

0 Likes