JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S95B bricking remotes

(Topic created: 12-12-2022 01:49 PM)
Dtbrown
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
Anyone else here having remote issues not staying connected via Bluetooth? I'm on my 3rd soon to be 4th remote. Each time bluetooth won't stay connected but iR works fine. I get a new remote then works perfect for months then out of nowhere same issue. Now Samsung saying it's the tv but how is it the tv if a new remote works perfect? Maybe Bluetooth issue within the tv rejecting existing connections randomly? 

I've reset the tv, reset the remote, paired the remote so all the troubleshooting steps. It'll still pair then couple min only IR will work then once IR connects pairs again then stops. And seems to be happening to others as well. Anyone else dmae issue and if so did you find a solution? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Not having your remote working properly will cause some issues using your TV. The troubleshooting link below will be most helpful in solving this issue. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202543/#unable-to-turn-on-or-control-the-tv-...

If this does not help then you may have to purchase a new remote, depending on your warranty. If you are within our 1-year warranty we can look into sending a new one out. But if you are out of that you can purchase a new one at samsungparts.com

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
QLED and The Frame
Have you checked your TV for any software updates?
Dtbrown
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
Yep on current software. This has happens in multiple software versions too. And after researching this seem to be happening to other people as well and no solution.
jerseyheat90
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having a similar issue - I didn't realize the bluetooth aspect of the remote could stop working while the IR continues to work.  I used to be able to control the tv from anywhere in my living room, now I need to be right in front of it.  Were you able to find a solution?

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Not having your remote working properly will cause some issues using your TV. The troubleshooting link below will be most helpful in solving this issue. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202543/#unable-to-turn-on-or-control-the-tv-...

If this does not help then you may have to purchase a new remote, depending on your warranty. If you are within our 1-year warranty we can look into sending a new one out. But if you are out of that you can purchase a new one at samsungparts.com

0 Likes