JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung 21180E SolarCell remote

(Topic created: 05-07-2021 01:36 PM)
user8pzW4jCasc
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I purchased a new Samsung Q80A TV and I love it.

I'm just disappointed in the remote for it.   

The good news is that the new remote has a solar powered rechargeable battery.  If you leave the solar cell up on the table you should never have to worry about batteries.

The BAD news is that this new remote does NOT have an "Ambient button."    I used the Ambient mode on my older TV and on this new one when I turned the set off I realized this button was no longer there.  Instead of just clicking the power button off as before, you need to hit "home"   on the screen and then move over to the Ambient icon and click it there.     I guess it's not a big deal, but its not nearly as convenient as before.   

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

We appreciate the the feedback and will be forwarding it accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

We appreciate the the feedback and will be forwarding it accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userf1aWY9uMfX
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Model BN59-01357A solar power/ never worked and I have not been able to have it replaced or repaird by SAmsung  QLED65 4k not even 2 months old

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes