Original topic:

Samsung 8k

(Topic created: 04-23-2022 05:48 PM)
userCQ1W0VGePE
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have never been so disappointed with customer service!!Bought a 65in 8k TV had it professionally installed and within 2 months the TV started blacking out. We had to go through Samsung instead of where we bought it so they could fix it. They sent someone out but told us they could not take it down so we had to do it ourselves. Which is not right! We paid good money for a TV and we expected it to work. It was not fixed when they came out. I had to call 3 more times and was told each time that someone would call within 24 hours and nobody ever called me back. I called again and they told me they sent a new cable that we are required to put on ourselves! Which means taking down the professionally installed TV again. This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. We have a brand new home with ALL Samsung appliances and so far have had problems with the TV and our oven. With the customer service I will not suggest Samsung to anyone! 

1 Reply
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
What kind of company comes out to a house but can't take the TV off the wall? What repair company are you using?
0 Likes