JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung NU7100 Audio Issue After v1333 Update

(Topic created: 01-17-2023 11:40 AM)
userONOSGYvrXr
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

After updating my Samsung 50" NU7100 software to version 1333, the audio now has a 1 second drop out that occurs a couple times every hour. This happens on both the internal speakers and on the optical out while watching broadcast television. I already did a factory reset, but the problem still remains. It even happened while the music was playing during the initial setup, so it's not limited to the tuner. Whatever was changed in this software version, please change it back, as the dropouts are very annoying.

4 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Have you filed an error report using the app to let Samsung know?
0 Likes
userONOSGYvrXr
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

How would I go about doing that? Does it have to be through the app?

0 Likes
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
On the app homepage at the bottom click Support then scroll down until you see Error Reports. I'm sure you can do it on the website but I don't know where it is I never use the site. You may call or text START to 1-800-726-7864 to contact Samsung directly.
userONOSGYvrXr
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Everything I see pertains to their smart phones when it comes to reporting errors. I couldn't find anything about reporting software issues for their TVs. They used to have a simple contact forum years ago, but I see they've gotten rid of that in favor of chat. My past experience with support was not that great, and their advice was either try the basic troubleshooting tasks or send the TV in for service. They don't admit that the software is at fault, unless they receive a large number of complaints. My last Samsung TV was plagued with numinous issues ever since it was brand new, which I complained about to customer support. Many of these issues could have been fixed with a software update, and out of the several updates that model received, none of them fixed any of those issues.