Original topic:

Samsung Q70 Green Diagonal Tinge

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 09:52 PM)
GF1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi Guys

I have a Samsung Q70, 75 inch and a green diagonal tinge has appeared running from corner to corner and is about 6 inches wide.

I have played around with the expert settings, but nothing has helped.

Has anyone had the same issue or have any ideas on the fix?

Cheers Greg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I understand how this can be a cause for concern with this on your display. I would recommend factory resetting the TV first by the following: 

1. Open Settings, and then select General.

2. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.

3. To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.

4. If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self DiagnosisReset will be located in that menu. You can also check the user manual for exact instructions for your TV model.

If this doesn't help then  I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I understand how this can be a cause for concern with this on your display. I would recommend factory resetting the TV first by the following: 

1. Open Settings, and then select General.

2. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.

3. To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.

4. If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self DiagnosisReset will be located in that menu. You can also check the user manual for exact instructions for your TV model.

If this doesn't help then  I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team. 

0 Likes