JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV 50" TU7000 Cannot get brightness, contrast, picture settings to stay, work

(Topic created: 03-18-2023 04:21 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I just got a 50" Samsung TU7000 TV. Perfect size, works well. 1) cannot get the settings for brightness, contrast, color to work, or stay. Here is where I make the changes: Picture-> Expert Settings, here I make the changes suggested by various tech magazine websites. No changes appear on the screen at all. When I restart and check if the settings are still the same, they stay at the settings I put them at, but they do not seem to DO anything. I would welcome ANY insights and recommendations on what I am doing wrong, or not doing right

mattieH_0-1679186081340.png

Thank you!

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I just got a 50" Samsung TU7000 TV. Perfect size, works well. 1) cannot get the settings for brightness, contrast, color to work, or stay. Here is where I make the changes: Picture-> Expert Settings, here I make the changes suggested by various tech magazine websites. No changes appear on the screen at all. When I restart and check if the settings are still the same, they stay at the settings I put them at, but they do not seem to DO anything. I would welcome ANY insights and recommendations on what I am doing wrong, or not doing right 🙂 Thank you!

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be strange with the picture settings not working properly. I would recommend trying out the link below to help get the settings changed. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079295.

I would recommend also changing the settings to either be watching a movie or having a calibration picture of your choice on the screen. 

If this does not help I would recommend calling into our remote management team to help solve this issue. You can reach them by calling 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for the remote management team.