JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung/refund rejected!

(Topic created: 08-05-2022 01:12 PM)
Ninamarie56
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Would anyone know how to get in touch with a Samsung higher management for the refund/Citibank department? Preferably not the 800 number from Samsung cares!? Regarding I finally got the link from Citibank to choose my method of payment. I was trying to go with Zelle, after following the steps the email Samsung has is not associated with my bank I figured it would allow me to give them the correct one. It does which is so stupid! And your Samsung account you cannot change it either well I didn't set up an account I only have a customer number. I was told via the 1000 people I have spoken to not to change your email. So anyway the money was rejected. I was told via customer service a new link would be sent if a few hours NOTHING 3 days later still nothing. It took 3 months to get the link lies after lies from customer service and I just want to get this over with now. Be without a broken Samsung TV for 4 months now. Can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi there, I certainly understand your frustration with trying to get your refund processed. If you would like, you can always reach out to any of the moderators here  in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any updates that are available, as well as look for options to help expedite the process. Just be sure to include your ticket number in your message to help us assist you quickly. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
moe
Sun
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Keep asking cs to speak to upper management, if that doesn't work, write a letter to someone from Samsung, preferably a vp.
0 Likes
golfingpilot
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Use pay pal instead. Edit you primary from zelle to paypal
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi there, I certainly understand your frustration with trying to get your refund processed. If you would like, you can always reach out to any of the moderators here  in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any updates that are available, as well as look for options to help expedite the process. Just be sure to include your ticket number in your message to help us assist you quickly.