JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung tv going dark on the left side

(Topic created: 03-12-2022 12:02 PM)
userpCBXzYdFAx
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

We have owned this TV for 2 years and the left side of the television has gone dark. We had only a 1 year warranty and I always buy Samsung products. I am frustrated that the tv is acting defective. We only watch tv less than 3 hours a day. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
If you call and be nice, maybe they will do a courtesy 1 time warranty service?
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
They may help you but if it's out of warranty the cost to repair will most likely be on you and better spent towards a new TV.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/