JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung tv plus edit channels button grayed out

(Topic created: 04-25-2023 04:40 AM)
userfIq6L0ePKN
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

The samsung tv plus app on my smart tv has an "edit channels" button that I've used to select only the channels I want. But now all the channels are back again, and the edit channels button is grayed out. Is this a bug, or did someone decide not to support that feature anymore?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be concerning with not being able to edit the channels. I would recommend that there are no apps are open while trying to edit the channel list. I would also recommend making sure your TV is up-to-date on the latest software available. 

If this is still occurring you can try factory resetting your TV to help this issue. 

If it's still not coming up after that features for apps can be changed over time, as new additions are added to the app sometimes it can cause issues with other features this can be solved with new updates to the app.  I will also tag this post to let our engineers see this. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be concerning with not being able to edit the channels. I would recommend that there are no apps are open while trying to edit the channel list. I would also recommend making sure your TV is up-to-date on the latest software available. 

If this is still occurring you can try factory resetting your TV to help this issue. 

If it's still not coming up after that features for apps can be changed over time, as new additions are added to the app sometimes it can cause issues with other features this can be solved with new updates to the app.  I will also tag this post to let our engineers see this.