- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
My TV is over a couple of years old and all of a sudden the left side of screen is shaded dark from top to bottom. I see a large number of posts in this forum stating the same issue. Has Samsung provided a solution for this obvious manufacturing defect?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV display being dark, if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty.
- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area.