JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung xbox controller promotion

(Topic created: 12-26-2022 07:03 PM)
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I bought a 2022 samsung tv that had a promotion for 3 months of xbox game pass and a free xbox controller. They said i would receive my controller offer through email 35 days after delivery. It has now been 39 days and still no offer for my free xbox controller. I have called samsung multiple times and no one seems to be able to help me. This is outrageous and false advertisement. Anyone else having this issue?
55 Replies
Puti
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Do you have proof of the ad? Kinda hard to fight that with no proof/evidence
0 Likes
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I actually do
0 Likes
R3dhood
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm trying to buy that TV like rn and was looking online for the Xbox controller model number so that I could buy a second one ... which Xbox controller is is supposed to be that you get with? And any word on them contacting you back?? Geesh my chick is literally on the check out screen and I'm like HALT!

userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I believe they send you a voucher worth 60 dollars for you to buy a controller. I dont exactly know because i never received mine
0 Likes
rynwilkerson
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am having the same issue.  I have called multiple times.  Currently they sent me to some promotions number.  I called them and they said contact samsung. I can't believe this is an issue from Samsung.  Their customer service is horrible.

rynwilkerson
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Update: They ran out of controllers and all they could offer me was a promotion code for me to spend at Samsung.com.  This is horrible for such a large company as Samsung. -Peace Samsung, lost a customer forever! 

userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
That doesn't sound right. Keep trying. Im going to keep calling until I get a resolution. I want the controller they promised me. What number did you call?
0 Likes
HyperActive78
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm in the same boat as you.  Contact Samsung customer service, they insist that I'll receive an email with the redemption code and instructions & when I say it's been more than 35 days they tell me that I'm not checking my spam folder properly.  And on the TV via the Samsung Promotions app, it only gives you the code for the 90 days subscription time which is absolutely useless if I don't have a controller!

userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Im sorry that you're going through this. It is very frustrating. I still haven't received mine either. Im about to blast them on Twitter
0 Likes