JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung xbox controller promotion

(Topic created: 01-04-2023 08:39 PM)
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I bought a 2022 samsung tv that had a promotion for 3 months of xbox game pass and a free xbox controller. They said i would receive my controller offer through email 35 days after delivery. It has now been 39 days and still no offer for my free xbox controller. I have called samsung multiple times and no one seems to be able to help me. This is outrageous and false advertisement. Anyone else having this issue?
55 Replies
chrisk1960
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

II went through all the prompts for Customer Service and finally got a person on chat.  I got my voucher, but it is no help.  it does NOT tell you  where to go to redeem it. It is a voucher number and an expiration date. So, no help really.  I found this chat by using Google to search.

userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Where did you get the voucher from? Like what number did you call to get the voucher? Im thinking you may be able to go on the Microsoft website and redeem it. Not 100% sure though
0 Likes
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

The vouchers are supposed to be redeemed here, per the promotions terms that were listed on Samsung's site:

https://www.controllerredemption.com/

Please let me know if your voucher works, and how exactly you got it. It seems a lot of people including myself are unable to get their voucher.

0 Likes
chrisk1960
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
When I enter my voucher it says code is invalid or already used!!!
0 Likes
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Wow thats terrible. Samsung has to do better
0 Likes
JENinATX
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

The redemption link is https://controllerredemption.com, but I didn’t get a valadation number when I bought my tv.

0 Likes
chrisk1960
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
According to my conversation with customer service, they are saying that is not the correct redemption link. They are trying to tell me the code is for 59.99 off a controller from samsung.com. I then asked them to provide a link because you can't buy the controller from samsung.com and got crickets in return.
0 Likes
hawkchomp
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I am in the same boat. 45 days ago my TV was delivered. Still no code for the controller.

userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
This is truly ridiculous
0 Likes
StillWaiting91919
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I'm in the same boat. I spoke with 3 Promotion and E-Commerce employees, and no one was able to help. Finally, I got an email address to contact: Support@samsungxboxredemption.com

I just emailed them now, hopefully they are able to help.
0 Likes