JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung xbox controller promotion

(Topic created: 12-24-2022 02:25 PM)
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I bought a 2022 samsung tv that had a promotion for 3 months of xbox game pass and a free xbox controller. They said i would receive my controller offer through email 35 days after delivery. It has now been 39 days and still no offer for my free xbox controller. I have called samsung multiple times and no one seems to be able to help me. This is outrageous and false advertisement. Anyone else having this issue?
JUMP TO SOLUTION
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

That's a parked domain and is available for purchase through GoDaddy. I think they gave you a fake email...

0 Likes
StillWaiting91919
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Thank you, I asked the rep to repeat it because it did sound strange.

I'm considering initiating a return to see if that gets more attention.
0 Likes
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I redeemed the 3 months of GamePass and synced a ps5 controller to the tv in the meantime. I really hope they come through with the controller redemption codes soon.

0 Likes
StillWaiting91919
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I do have several PS5 controllers, so that is good to know. Thank you
0 Likes
bkdarts
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

where do you see the offer for the 3 months gamepass ult?  do you have to be a new member?  I also am at 40 days with no code... but would take the gpu if i could find it...when i go to www.xbox.com/gamepasstv.. it says 1 month not 3...

0 Likes
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It's for new members only, and you have to download the Samsung Promotions app on your TV to get the redemption code for it.

bkdarts
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

ya that didnt work either-- says no offers...guess im 0 for 2

0 Likes
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I am in the same boat I'm going to file a complaint with the better business bureau.
userHBcYFyN9YP
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I have now contacted them 9 times trying to get the promotional code. No one knows what they're talking about. They keep sending me to different departments I finally found out that it was the e-commerce department that handles this. Every single time I try to contact them they say that they have put a ticket in and it is put to the highest priority. I should receive an email back 24 to 48 hours. I never receive an email.
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
They are lying unfortunately. I don't think samsung is going to honor their false advertisement of giving us a controller
0 Likes