JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung xbox controller promotion

(Topic created: 12-24-2022 02:25 PM)
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I bought a 2022 samsung tv that had a promotion for 3 months of xbox game pass and a free xbox controller. They said i would receive my controller offer through email 35 days after delivery. It has now been 39 days and still no offer for my free xbox controller. I have called samsung multiple times and no one seems to be able to help me. This is outrageous and false advertisement. Anyone else having this issue?
JUMP TO SOLUTION
userHBcYFyN9YP
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Hopefully there's a class auction lawsuit because of this.
thebarrisraised
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Same problem. I've called multiple times. I was given an email address specific to controller redemption. I've emailed twice with no response. As much as I like my Samsung products it seems like every purchase has some issue and I get the run around from customer support every time.
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I emailed support@controllerredemption.com and asked them why nobody has gotten codes and they said "We have had many redemptions.  The redemption code is sent via e-mail 35 days after the TV is delivered."

However, the redemption period clearly states it ends 1/31, and the purchase period ended 12/31. If someone got their TV delivered in late December or in January, how are they supposed to wait 35 days when the redemption period would have already ended by then?? It makes no sense. Not to mention everyone I've seen who is already past 35 days with no code.

0 Likes
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Yeah we are all in the same boat. I still haven't received my code either for my november 2022 purchase. This is so annoying.
0 Likes
ShadowViper
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same issue, except I waited on the 3 months of game pass why lose a month without a controller, now I don't even have access to that. Not to mention I went through  to get my tv, I ordered a 65in qn95b and received an 85in frame worth twice as much, refused it since it wasn't my tv, had all these promises made to fix it all and now nothing, luckily the shipper found my tv days later xmas surprised ruined. 2 weeks later tv now randomly crashes.

userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Wow. That really sucks man. Im so sorry. Samsung really needs to do better. People spend too much money on their products for them to provide such subpar support.
0 Likes
userwPDX3ZUWtk
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I got my code today! Sounds like I'm not the only one that got a code for the controller.

Now, on to the game pass issue. Lol. Guess I'll be chatting with Samsung again
0 Likes
userwPDX3ZUWtk
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have same issue with no controller or game pass. Emailed and chatted with Samsung to no avail (still waiting to "hear back"). And I also don't see any game pass redemption code on the "Samsung promotion" app on the TV.

Samsung really  this one up. Hopefully at some point one of us will get a way to move forward

ShadowViper
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Got my code yesterday, still can't access the game pass redemption, or heard back from the promised perks for saving the 6k by refusing the wrong tv that showed up.
0 Likes
bkdarts
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Codes are being emailed.. Comes from Samsung like you placed an order..Got mine today at 2:24pm...  Takes you to controllerredemption.com site...

0 Likes