JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung xbox controller promotion

(Topic created: 12-24-2022 02:25 PM)
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I bought a 2022 samsung tv that had a promotion for 3 months of xbox game pass and a free xbox controller. They said i would receive my controller offer through email 35 days after delivery. It has now been 39 days and still no offer for my free xbox controller. I have called samsung multiple times and no one seems to be able to help me. This is outrageous and false advertisement. Anyone else having this issue?
JUMP TO SOLUTION
55 Replies
userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I still haven't gotten anything 😕
0 Likes
userwhI4czWAG8
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

From support:

"You have time. The controller redemption website will be up and running through 3/31/23."

Samsung_XJmnWtt
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I received my email for the controller redemption but no offers show up in the Samsung Promotions app to follow up with the 90-days Game Pass. I hope to see there is some resolution and that my controller actually shows up. 

userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I just received my code. When you get your code, make sure you enter it exactly as seen in capitals.
0 Likes
LollieCom
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

You guys, I bought one of the tvs with the xbox controller deal. I got the tv early in December... and a few days ago got the redemption letter, you go log in with something from that, fill out a little form and within 15 business days (3 wks) my controller is to arrive.  This is not a problem for me as I don't have an Xbox.  I'll be giving it to my grandson.  

RISSY011
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Like many others on here, I've had the same issues.  Bought TV  on 11/28, it was delivered 12/1.  Never sent codes for either the controller or game pass.  The bizillion times that I called/chat, was told the code would be emailed after 35 days, then later told the code could be found in samsung promotions APP.  Nothing there!  FINALLY today I received the code to redeem the controller, only by emailing support@controllerredemption.com

However that only solves one of the problems, still nothing on the Game Pass.  Samsung said the game pass is no longer valid that it needed to be redeemed by 12/31.  How could you redeem the offer without a code??????  Samsung said I would need to contact Microsoft to get the code, and of course Microsoft said, this is Samsung's promotion and only Samsung can provide the code.  So, it looks like Samsung will NOT be making it good to all their customers who qualified for the game pass promotion.  Poorly managed, and FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!

userNjw6B9GYno
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I got my game pass offer in the samsung promotions app on my tv. I'm not sure about the recourse for that one.
0 Likes
RISSY011
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

When did you receive your game pass code within your samsung promotions app? 

0 Likes
RISSY011
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@Communityuser3049203 what about the 90 day game pass???  

0 Likes
userHBcYFyN9YP
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
After over 15 times calling Samsung they sent me the promotional code for the controller..... The website that you need to go to is down FML.
0 Likes