Original topic:

Sharpness settings problem

(Topic created: 11-16-2022 12:27 AM)
ansx82
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi

I would like to ask a little help to solve a problem with my tv.

Mdel: UE85AU7102KXXH

SW:T-KSU2EDEUC-2101.0

The problem is the following:

After I power off the tv for a longer periode, The sharpness setting always sets back itself somewhere to the value 14 or 15. because of this, black letters have white edges. This artifical sharpening is very annoying to me (I want to use value 10).

In the same time in the settings I constantly see the slider is standing on 10. (As far as I know 10 is the middle value, where no smoothing and no sharpening happens - so I want to use this.)

If i move the slider to the left (9) or the right (11) the picture on the tv immediately changes and the sharpening effect disappears.  I should to set the sharpness somewhere 14 or 15 to get the same result as the tv sets itself after a longer power off periode. I would like to get some help to save my desired setting. its annoying to set back every time to 10...

If that means something I using my tv INPUT in PC MODE, Input signal plus enabled. picture mode is "Graphic" (I already tried in Entertain mode -the same happens) -no other modes available in pc mode.

Thanks,

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you for stopping by the US support page! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model, to receive assistance, please visit: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you for stopping by the US support page! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model, to receive assistance, please visit: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html