JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Signing Out of All Streaming Apps

(Topic created: 06-08-2023 09:42 AM)
barnfry
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I've searched, but can't find this topic addressed anywhere. I have Samsung TVs in my rental property, and I want both the guests and myself to be able to easily sign out of ALL streaming apps when they depart. Can anyone give me some advice other than the guest visiting each service's website one at a time or doing a full factory reset on the TVs?

QN65Q60RAFXZA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be useful to do that. The only way this should be able to work is to do a smart hub reset. You can do that by the following. 

1. Open Settings, then select Support.

2. Select Device Care.

Note: On some models, select Support instead.

3. Select Self Diagnosis, then select Reset Smart Hub, and then enter your PIN.

4. After the reset is complete, select OK.

The default PIN is 0000. You can set the PIN by navigating to Settings, and then selecting General. Select System Manager, and then select Change PIN.

If this does not work then there would not be another option to do this. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be useful to do that. The only way this should be able to work is to do a smart hub reset. You can do that by the following. 

1. Open Settings, then select Support.

2. Select Device Care.

Note: On some models, select Support instead.

3. Select Self Diagnosis, then select Reset Smart Hub, and then enter your PIN.

4. After the reset is complete, select OK.

The default PIN is 0000. You can set the PIN by navigating to Settings, and then selecting General. Select System Manager, and then select Change PIN.

If this does not work then there would not be another option to do this.