JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV Bracket - Please help!

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 02:11 AM)
user5RWoV67FgB
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I bought the 2022 NEO QLED (https://www.samsung.com/au/tvs/qled-tv/qn800b-85-inch-neo-qled-8k-smart-tv-qa85qn800bwxxy/?cid=au_pd...) and no one appears to be able to tell me what slim line, non swivel bracket to use.

On the site itself it shows the Slim Fit Wall Mount (WMN-A50E) as the bracket but that bracket specifically say "Compatible with 43-85” 2021 and 2022 QLED Series (except Q80A/Q80B)" noting the "except Q80B" which I believe is my above TV.

I have been on Samsung Chat and the sales team suggest this bracket but after I question the "exception part" they transfer me to the service department who again can't give me a straight answer.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Alinho
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Your model is Q800B, it's not compatible with Q80B. Q800 is 8K resolution while Q80 is the 4K variant. Make sure to hire a professional to install the wall mount, because I also have the Q900 85" and my TV is sooooo heavy... it's hard for 2 people lift it up. So be careful with your wall resistance.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Alinho
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Your model is Q800B, it's not compatible with Q80B. Q800 is 8K resolution while Q80 is the 4K variant. Make sure to hire a professional to install the wall mount, because I also have the Q900 85" and my TV is sooooo heavy... it's hard for 2 people lift it up. So be careful with your wall resistance.