JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV Screen DEFECT with a horizontal line in the middle of the screen

(Topic created: 05-04-2022 12:23 PM)
userZS6QTZ5mJG
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I've called Samsung and they scheduled the service support #<HIDDEN> with Asurion LLC. Two technicians came at home. It was diagnosticated as an issue with the screen and they said the costs to replace the screen is too high, not feasible, and it's better to buy a new TV than fix this one.

I bought the TV at Costco on 2018, so it's less than 4 years using at home few hours a day. I don't have children and pets that could hit the TV screen and cause the issue.

TV Model Code: UN75NU800D Premium Smart 4K UHD TV

I'm very disappointed with Samsung as I always liked and bought its products and I thought it was a great TV brand.

It was a high amount of money to buy it in 2018 and I really didn't expect to have it broken so quickly.

Is there anything else I could do or is there any other place I could complain to Samsung?

Very disappointed. I would never buy Samsung again if they don't replace my TV.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, I can definitely understand your frustration in this situation. If you would like to send a private message to one of the moderators here, we'd be happy to review your case to see what options are available for you at this time. Please include your ticket number in the message to help us locate your account faster. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, I can definitely understand your frustration in this situation. If you would like to send a private message to one of the moderators here, we'd be happy to review your case to see what options are available for you at this time. Please include your ticket number in the message to help us locate your account faster. 

0 Likes
userZS6QTZ5mJG
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Yes, I would like to send a message to one of the moderators. How can I do that?

Thank you

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

MY apologies you can do that by clicking on any of the moderates name and click send a message. 

0 Likes