JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV ks8500 series 8 - black stripe on left side

(Topic created: 06-11-2021 03:08 PM)
Oelbaz
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have had the TV for 4 years, suddenly today when I turned it on, I noticed a black stripe on the left side of the TV. From top to bottom. Is there an option to fix or is the option just to replace with a new one ??

B8415383-C3A4-4656-B7D7-016709418C01.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I understand how this may be frustrating, if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service, 

you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I understand how this may be frustrating, if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service, 

you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes