JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

UN65MU800DFXZA out of memory and causing all kinds of issues

(Topic created: 08-03-2022 01:26 PM)
usergRlzrrNf9l
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi my TV has had all sorts of issues the past year it seems. I began noticing the issues on firmware 1300. That's also when the amount of space available also dropped to 0KB available. The issues I have faced are apps not loading, the home button on the remote not working, the volume doesn't go up or down but shows indicator on screen. I have reset the TV, reset the smart hub and reinstalled the firmware multiple times. The space available always says 0KB. I have been using firmware 1310 for the past few weeks and it's the same issues.

Is there a way to reset the TV to factory or better yet roll back the firmware to something prior to 1300? I have also added a USB stick to install apps onto but that doesn't help. Any ideas?

Other things I have tried or do daily are hold the power button on the remote to restart the TV, re-pair the remote to the TV, contact support to have them reset and reinstall the firmware. 

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your TV having this low memory issue. I would recommend reaching out to our remote management team. You can reach them at 1 (800) 726-7864 and ask for remote management.