Original topic:

USB error TV

(Topic created: 06-15-2022 08:08 PM)
usertrp5wGlbVO
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello , I have been a Samsung customer for more than 5 years now. All my Televisions in my house are Samsung. I love the company when it comes to quality. But today I made me have a change of mind about Samsung. Yesterday I experienced a usb error picture on my tv that I purchased through best buy two years ago. Tv was working  perfect until now. I called Samsung a multiple times. None were able to assist me but one gentleman Francisco. He TRIED. He sent me a few links to download so I can insert it with my usb.unfortunately it didn't work. Since my warranty just expired recently it isn't covered. I was referred to contact Bestbuy Geek Squad for assistant. I Paid $230 for a technician to come to my house this morning, The moment the saw the tv he said oh I can't fix this , you will have to call Samsung, this is too complicated for us. I did nothing but shake my head and requested a refund. I called Samsung again and they referred me to a Ubreakitifix company. I gave them a call and ask them for a quote. My tv turns off and screen is in working condition, the software just needs to be updated. Anyways the Ubreakit company said they won't be able to give me a quote because they will have to check the tv before they give me a number,. fine ok . I asked them if they would be able to at least tell me on the spot if its worth fixing or just buying a new tv,. I wouldn't want to fix anything if its going to cost me the same price as a new tv. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!! 

0 Likes
2 Replies
TheGalaxy
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Please attach a photo of the error
0 Likes
BigTime65
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
You said it yourself you need to possibly update the software. This has to be did by your warranty which you stated isn't covered. May need to get another warranty, wait a month then tell them the issue lol wouldn't hurt ti try. U break it we fix are good but only for phones, not sure about tv
0 Likes