Original topic:

Unable to connect to the server

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 02:25 AM)
tshepo kambule
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi,

I tried to reset my HUB services as advised on the many blogs but now it says “The server is down and undergoing maintenance. Please try again later. (2014502-1)”

I also did the soft reset and that didn’t help. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, I understand the frustration, you should perform a network status test to help you choose which guide you need. Navigate to Settings > General > Network > Network Status and run the test. You can also try power cycling the television (turn off then power back on) for about 10-15 secs, and rebooting the router as well. If the issue continues, we recommend contacting your ISP or the manufacturer of your router for further assistance.  If they help you determine the TV as the source of the issue, service may be required and you can send a private message to me here PM Link with your full model and serial number to review service options available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, I understand the frustration, you should perform a network status test to help you choose which guide you need. Navigate to Settings > General > Network > Network Status and run the test. You can also try power cycling the television (turn off then power back on) for about 10-15 secs, and rebooting the router as well. If the issue continues, we recommend contacting your ISP or the manufacturer of your router for further assistance.  If they help you determine the TV as the source of the issue, service may be required and you can send a private message to me here PM Link with your full model and serial number to review service options available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes